Sunday, November 30, 2008

Arizona Thanksgiving

I made this turkey and gravy. It fell right off the bones so I had to put it in the tray right away!
Kale above after having a little bit of turkey
Karen breaking the no white after September rule!
Food that we made and brought for dinner including other things that were waiting to be eaten!! Gobble, gobble!
Nathan grilling his famous Chili cheese and bacon poppers!
Nathans dad, Bob frying the turkey with his brother Ben to the left helping along!
Nathan and his mother, Dot.


Hi everyone...thought that I'd share a few photos of our Thanksgiving down here in Mesa.
I had to wear white so that I'd break the "no white after September rule"...I just did it be comfortable! Yep, my hair is flipped out and dang is it cute like that!

Enjoy...oh by the way, the turkey you see is the one that Karen, yes, oh Karen made for dinner just for Nathan and his parents that you see in the other pictures.

Love,
Karen & Nathan

1 comment:

Sharona said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You cook? Lol...just kidding. That's me that doesn't really coo very often.