Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland





We woke up this morning to quite a lot of snow, especially for Vancouver, so I decided that after lunch we would try and play outside. Last year Keli'i wanted NOTHING to do with the cold wet stuff around her, but today both she and Aukai had so much fun that I had to bribe them to get them inside to warm up! Aukai even figured out how to make a snow angel but where he got the idea, I'll never know. It was not my idea and I never have taught him about snow angels! What a wonderful day and how we miss Daddy!

2 comments:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

YIPPY, SNOW!
I love the snow some times and well, here in Phoenix, we don't get any so on Christmas I'm going up to Flagstaff to enjoy about 15 inches of it. I'm going to take Ka'le and we're going to go play in it!

Anonymous said...

I love SNOW sometimes and as all of Gods great earth knows, there is no snow here in Phoenix. I have to go to Flagstaff on Christmas to see 15 inches of it. It'll be awesome.