Sunday, December 14, 2008

my blog

OK...I think this is kind of dumb, mom doesn't comment on the blogs she does read so I don't have a clue that she is reading them....she told me that she doesn't. What good does it to to write something and then not even get a comment. Some times I'm writing to vent and other times, I'm writing to write and express myself...so I have come to the conclusion that I'm only going to blog at my site because all I do is copy and paste it here anyways.

Read mine and then you'll know what is going on. I don't want to have to do it twice!

Have a great week. Oh, I've already posted something at my site...at least a couple of times this week.

My mother in law comments on everything....believe it or not, that means the WORLD to me because she is checking to see if her family is alive or falling apart!

No comments: