Friday, April 24, 2009

So confused

OK, this is really weird...I had applied to teach water aerobics at the YMCA BUT nobody got back with the director to be a reference for me so I was going to throw in the towel and actually cancel the membership. OK, well, today, I'm at the gym and Evelyn says, hey Karen, in a couple of weeks we'll be training are you still up for it? I told her Heck yeah, I thought that it was a NO GO because nobody had gotten back to me so I was going to forget the whole thing!
Amazing. I'm so excited. I need to get some awesome music so I need to ask someone at church or work to get me some SWWEEETT music for the official water aerobics instructor!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

LeiLani, David, & Ikaia said...

Hey, if you are looking for music, just get a mp3 player and rip some music from napster or rhapsody. You do have to pay, but you can update your rockin' to the oldies music every few days rather than spinning Neil Diamonds greatest hits to people in water, they may start drowning themselves.

Anonymous said...

why would I pay...I don't think so. I think there is so much out there were someone can do it for free. Screw the paying thing, that is for the birds.