Friday, April 10, 2009

No Swim

It seriously isn't the Lords will that I don't teach water aerobics. It doesn't take that long to contact references...unless they choooooose to not contact the person back!

It is probably for the better. We are leaving Sunday morning for Page, AZ, YIPPEE, Lake Powell as Nathan has a job interview up there to teach high school social studies! I'm so excited. We are going to hit a 9 am session of sacrament meeting somewhere and then pick up Kale and go so that way we aren't getting there at midnight on Sunday. We have all Monday morning to hang out up there as his interviews are not until the afternoon.

So while he is in the interviews, I get to hang out for 3 hrs with the Dog. I'll think I'll take Kale to the water and walk around...right, I'll probably play!

Talk to you later. I have to work today.

No comments: