Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yeah, we did it!

this is mom praticing how to use this thing that sharon is telling me what to do next. now all i need for her to be here the next time i get a phone call saying to go on to the blog and see what so n so put on the blog. goood luck and good nite -


After Sharon finally signed us in under Dad's email, we are here. We are sooo happy to have this chance to stay connected. We hope to post many pictures (after we figure out how to do it) and brag about our grandkiddos with many happy photos and pictures.

We hope to hear from you all often. Hugs and kisses,

Omi and Opa

2 comments:

Kenji Nihipali said...

I have finally got on here. I usually check my gmail account last and about once a week cause that is the one Karen uses the most. So, I have taken the next step into the cyber world and am now on here. Congrats me!!

Anonymous said...

congrats kenji!
I use this all the time!
I have a site too that is linked to this site so I won't blog anything there that isn't family stuff...you'll have to go to my site.