Friday, September 24, 2010

Moving On...

I changed around my place because I didn't like the setup. Now that I changed it, I still don't like it. I'll be buying a dining room table within the next couple of weeks and can't wait! Yahoo. After that, I'm going to save up all of my pretty pennies to by myself a nice bedroom set. That is something that I have never really had. Right now, my garments are sitting in a plastic bin, not such a fabulous place for such sacred items.

I'm preparing to go to Utah, yahoo. I can't wait. Ironic enough, I am not taking any clothes with me either because since the Nihipali's are going shopping the day they arrive, I figure that I might as well buy clothes while I'm there because they will have really cute good modest clothes that are on clearance from their summer that I can funny enough wear here in AZ during my winter =D. So, I'll just buy clothes there.

I think I'll take a pair of garments with me and buy 3-4 sets while I'm there, I might as well do it since I'll be there too. New clothes for a new life and a fabulous trip. I can't wait.

PJ and Toni will be watching Kale while I'm gone. They are soooo sweet to do so, they'll swim and use the TV and DVR while I'm out too to make it look like someone is home. Its all good. They can eat whatever they want if they can find food that fits their fancy, cheese and nachos is about all they'll find at my house =D

I'm getting ready to leave work for the day and I'm going to rent a couple of movies and get ready for the RS Broadcast tomorrow with dinner and dessert with it all and then the primary presentation on Sunday and my first primary lesson. I'm ssooooooooooooo excited.

My bishop gave me an awesome article about adversity and it was to me hilarious, ironic and sweet, which made me cry and I'd share it with you now but I can't remember the title nor the author, its at home. It was lovely.

Gotta go, I have a few things at work to do still.


Karen

No comments: