Friday, October 9, 2009

I have 7 Dave Ramsey Tickets.....

And they are for the following - Mom and Dad, Steven and Janell, one of David or Leilani (who will watch the kid?) and myself

Be ready to arrive down at the Memorial Colesium at 11:30, Saturday, Oct 24th and bring food, be ready to be motivated and inspired to handle your $$ with care. The event is 1 to 6 pm. Actually, you don't probably have to get there that early but still... :)

I talked to a girl today who said she saw him last year and it's made a huge difference. I asked her tell me about it and she said it's way different than the show because no one is calling in with problems, he talks to us about ours. :) She said she really had a good time.

See you all soon! Kenji, if you are coming back, do so and we'll get you a ticket!

Love you all, Sharon

No comments: